Tripleseat's Hosted Lead form allows you to redirect guests to another webpage after they submit their data to the form. This article explains how to set up that redirect. As a note, these instructions are specific to the hosted version of the lead form, and they will not work for the embedded version of the form. Unsure about which version you use? Check out this article to learn more about the differences.
To configure the redirect:
- Start by copying the URL for the webpage where you wish to reroute leads.
- Then in Tripleseat, go to Settings> Lead Forms.
- Identify the lead form you wish to update and click Edit.
- On the next page, scroll down to the field, "Send Interested Parties to this Webpage after completing the form." Paste in the URL you have copied.
- Click Update at the bottom to Save.
Now when guests submit a lead, at the bottom of the "Thank You" message, they can click on the ‘Back’ button. When they click Back, it will redirect them to the URL you have just pasted. Below is a video of how that would look in this example.