First, you will need to add the Lead Source:
- Log into Tripleseat. Go to Settings > Preferences > Drop-downs > Lead Source, and then click 'Add Another.' Title this option with how you'd like the lead source to display (i.e. Holiday Campaign 2021).
Next, you will create the lead form for the social or marketing campaign:
- Go to Settings > Lead Forms > + New Event Lead Form.
- Name this form 'Location Name - Holiday Campaign 2021' (for example).
- Scroll down to the 'Lead Source' drop-down and select the corresponding lead source that you recently added in Settings (i.e. Holiday Campaign 2021).
- Add or adjust any defaults on this page (i.e. Branding, Page Setup, Form Fields, Event Style options, etc).
- Select 'Create' at the bottom of the page.
- To find that form's URL (so your team can insert the link into the call to action button for your campaign), you will want to go: Settings > Lead Forms > 'View Live Page' for the form you have just created. Copy the URL in the URL bar and paste that into your marketing campaign emails or wherever else you would like that to live as a hyperlink!
Pro Tip: You can also create a lead details report and group the report by 'source' to analyze this information. Please find our reporting video below to learn more about creating a lead details report!
Article is closed for comments.