The best way to ensure email deliverability to both your and your guests' inboxes is to add Tripleseat to your email's whitelist/allow list. This will make it so that emails from Tripleseat do not accidentally filter to Spam or Promotions. This article will review the steps on how to do this for each mail client.
Please share the steps below with your customers to add Tripleseat as a safe sender.
*Keep in mind that if your Gmail is managed by a Google Workspace or G Suite Admin, you may need to reach out to your company’s IT department for help.
- Log into your Gmail account.
a. If you are using Inbox for Gmail, please click the ‘Gmail’ button on the left menu.
- Click the Gear icon above your Unread messages and choose ‘Settings.’
- Click ‘Filters and Blocked Addresses’ and choose ‘Create a new filter.’
- Under From enter @tripleseat.com and @discussions.tripleseat.com then click ‘Create filter with this search.’
- Check ‘Never Send to Spam’ and then click ‘Create filter.’
- Click Home then Junk and choose Junk E-Mail Options.
- Click Safe Senders choose Add....
- Type in @tripleseat.com and @discussions.tripleseat.com then click OK.
- Click OK again to save the change.
- Log into your Outlook.com, Hotmail or Live.com Email account.
- Click the Gear icon and choose ‘Options.’
- Click ‘Safe senders’ on the left side menu.
- Type in tripleseat.com and @discussions.tripleseat.com then click the ‘+.’
- Click Save and then Options to go back to your Inbox.
- Log into Yahoo Mail.
- Click the Gear Icon and click ‘More Settings.’
- Click ‘Filters’ on the left-hand side and choose ‘Add new filters.’
- Add a name under ‘Filter name’ (example: Tripleseat).
- Under Set rules click From and choose ‘Ends with’ in the filter criteria.
- Type in tripleseat.com and @discussions.tripleseat.com then in Select Folder choose Inbox.
- Click Save.
- Log into Yahoo Mail
- Click the Gear Icon in the upper right-hand corner and choose Settings.
- Choose ‘Filters’ on the left-hand side and click ‘Add.’
- Next to ‘Filter Name’ type Tripleseat.
- In the ‘From’ pulldown menu choose ‘ends with’ and type in tripleseat.com and also @discussions.tripleseat.com to the right of that.
- Make sure Inbox is chosen in the ‘Then move the message’ pulldown and click ‘Save.’
- Log into AOL Mail at AOL.com.
- Click Options in the upper right-hand corner and choose ‘Mail Settings.’
- Click ‘Filters and Alerts’ and click Create filter.
- Replace ‘New Filter’ with ‘Tripleseat’ and add ‘@tripleseat.com’ and '@discussions.tripleseat.com' to From field.
- Click ‘Move to folder’ and choose an existing folder or create a new folder for them to go into.
- If you’d like an alert, you can choose that option to be messaged to you or texted.
- Click Create.
Apple Mail (Mac or MacBook)
- Open Apple Mail on your Mac.
- Click the Mail menu and choose Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab on the Overlay and type Tripleseat for Description.
- Make sure ‘any’ is chosen in the pulldown menu.
- Choose ‘From’ in the next pulldown menu, then ‘ends with’ and then type tripleseat.com and also @discussions.tripleseat.com.
- The next pulldown should be ‘Move Message’ to ‘Inbox’ and click OK and Apply.
- Log into your Godaddy Webamil account.
- Click the Settings menu and choose Message Filters.
- In Allowed List add tripleseat.com and @discussions.tripleseat.com.
- Click Add New and then OK.
Article is closed for comments.