This article will explain how keyboard shortcuts are able to be utilized to create a room block. When creating a room block in your booking, you are able to copy and paste the rooms and rates from one date column into another. To do this:
- Either create or edit the room block you need.
- Complete all the fields for a given room type.
- Then to copy that to the following days in the block, hold Command + B or Control + B depending on the type of device you use.
You can also copy just one row of information. This is helpful when making a change to just part of the block, such as the rate. To do this:
- Click into the row you wish to copy.
- Hold Control / Command + Shift + B to copy that row to the right.
Article is closed for comments.