Occasionally, you or a colleague may wish to print off a certain document layout (like the BEO, Kitchen Sheet, or Invoice) for all bookings within a given date range.
Because you have the New Booking button in the upper right of the screen, you have two options for downloading documents en masse. You can either download the Booking level Masterdoc layout, which will contain information for all related events and room blocks (for Hotel users), or else you can download documents at the Event Level. The latter will only pull event-specific information and will not contain items and notes for other events within the booking or for the booking as a whole. Printing out Event level docs is particularly helpful if you want to print a Kitchen Sheet for your chef with just a single event's information. Should you wish to print out Event level docs, please follow the steps in How to batch print Event documents.
This article will provide instructions on how you may download Booking level Masterdocs en masse from Tripleseat, so that you may then print those off on your end.
To batch download documents, you should:
- Go to the Bookings tab in your left sidebar.
- Set the date range of bookings you’d like to include.
- Add any other filters you may want (like only Definite bookings).
- Click on the Download Master Documents button in the bottom right.
- Choose the layouts you would like to download. For example, just the Kitchen Sheet or just the BEO.
- Click Download Documents. When you do, Tripleseat will queue that data and email it to you. Once you open the link in that email, you can open that and print the files from your device.
Pro Tip: Too busy to open your email in another tab? You can download the export without ever leaving Tripleseat. Go to Reports > My Exported Reports to view recent downloads and click on a link that will cause the download to open in your web browser.
Article is closed for comments.