See below for details on how to add SAML using OneLogin. This Feature is allows you to use one login to manage different credentials.
- To setup one login for SAML on Tripleseat you will need to access your One Login Account.
- Login to one login
- Go to applications tab
- Create a new application from the template "SAML Test Connector (SP Shibboleth)"
- Fill in Tripleseat details:
Login URL: https://login.tripleseat.com
ACS (Consumer) URL* and SAML Recipient: https://login.tripleseat.com/saml_acs
ACS (Consumer) URL Validator*: ^https:\/\/login\.tripleseat\.com\/saml_acs\/$
- Next click on SSO in Onelogin, you will be copying multiple items from the SSO section to Tripleseat so open a new browser tab and window and log into Tripleseat
- In Tripleseat go to Settings > Preferences > click on the User Authentication tab
- Check off Enable Connection under SAML and enter OneLogin in IDP Display Title
- Copy the Issuer URL from the SSO page from Onelogin and paste it into Issuer URL (Entity ID) in Tripleseat
- Copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) URL from Onelogin and paste it into the SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL in Tripleseat
- In Onelogin click View Details link under the Standard Strength Certificate (2048-bit)
- Copy the entire certificate text using the button shown below and paste it into the IDP Certificate text box in Tripleseat
- Click Required for all users if you wish to only allow them to login via OneLogin and Update
- Log out of Tripleseat and you will see the OneLogin option when logging back into Tripleseat