- Open Tripleseat and click Settings (bottom left hand of your page).
- Click on Documents.
- From here, you will find the Layout you want to edit. Hover over that layout and select "Edit Layout" on the right-hand side.
- Select "Layout Properties".
- Adjust your Font or Font Size. Please note, this will only affect this one layout. If you need to adjust other layouts too, please repeat the steps.
- When complete, click "Save Layout" in the top left corner.
Pro Tip: Within Layout properties, you are can select "Enable Advanced PDF Converter". Enabling this option allows additional functionality such as headers/footers, page size, and page count.
Have more questions? Submit a request